PhD Scholarships in University of Khartoum
عدد القراء : 1044
تاريخ النشر : 2019-01-05
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيمجامعة الخرطومUniversity of Khartoumمعهد دراسات وترقية الصادرات الحيوانيةInstitute of Studies &Promotion of Animal Exports
Two 3-year PhD Scholarships are available within a joint project between the University of Khartoum and the University of Gottingen- under the umbrella of the German African Cooperation Projects in Infectiology – funded by the German Research Foundation (DFG).
· A master degree in veterinary medicine/ science, microbiology or molecular biology.
· Good command of written and spoken English language.
· Readiness to travel outside Khartoum State for collection of data and samples from animals.
· Advanced knowledge in microbiology and molecular biology is preferred.
The topic of the PhD theses will be on paratuberculosis.
Including the following:
· Motivation letter.
· Full CV.
· Names and contact details (e-mail and phone numbers) of three referees including the supervisor of the master thesis. The referees will be contacted confidentially.
· Short-listed candidates will be interviewed by the consortium members (Sudan, Germany and Uganda) of the project.
· Selected candidates will join the consortium and are expected to participate in the other project activities.
· Deadline for application; 2019/1/13 at 13:00