A well established and reputable company is looking for a high caliber Candidate to Fill the Job of (Marketing & Selling Manager based on the site)
Location: Sudan - Khartoum
Develops marketing strategy by studying economic indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying customers and their current and future needs; monitoring the competition.
1. Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
2. Obtains market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product; directing promotional support.
3. Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
4. Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
5. Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
6. Develops new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data; consulting with internal and external sources
Provides marketing information by answering questions and requests.
8. Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
9. Completes marketing department operational manual requirements and procedures by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
10. Maintains marketing staff by assisting in soliciting good staff members, orienting, and training employees.
11. Maintains marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
12. Develops marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
13. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
14. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
15. Develops and recommends product positioning in the international markets, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
16. Full awareness of the company’s costing policy, product pricing strategy, and cchieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends. Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designatedketing activities.
17. Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
18. Directs sales operations, forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
19. Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
20. Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
21. Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
22. Coordinates liaison between sales department (units), finance, and other departments.
23. Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
24. Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
25. Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
Client Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Self-Motivated, Marketing Plan, Subordinate Involvement, Customer Focus, Marketing Research, Statistical Analysis, Developing Budgets, Financial Planning and Strategy
1. Business Acumen. 2. Communication Proficiency.
3. Customer/Client Focus. 4. Leadership.
5. Presentation Skills. 6. Problem Solving/Analysis.
7. Results Driven. 8. Strategic Thinking.
9. Technical Capacity.
Certifications that provide evidence of a desire for continued education are a plus
§ Minimum 10 years of professional and practical experience, of which 5 years’ experience in management in a corporate setting, preferably in marketing and selling of agricultural crops.
§ Current on industry standards and best practices.
§ Transformative approach to leadership that inspires and empowers others.
Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully.
§ Ability to prioritize high-
and procure buy-in from upper management.
§ Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media
§ Outstanding organizational skills
§ Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity.
Please send your updated resume to
· Mentioning the job title in the email subject.
---Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. ---