بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
Estate support (03/17 KRT)
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organizational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. We promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
Job Category Foreign and Commonwealth Office (Operations and Corporate Services)
Job Subcategory: Estates
Job Description (Roles and Responsibilities)
•Cleaning the Embassy compound on a daily basis
•Cleaning the residential accommodation before the new occupant arrive
•Assisting in furniture moves from and between properties and stores
•Assisting on other ad hoc Estate matters
Essential qualifications and experience: Language: English - Arabic
Required competencies: Collaborating and Partnering, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace, Demonstrating Resilience
Application deadline: 2017/2/24
Type of Position: Permanent
Region : Africa
Location (City): Khartoum
Type of Post : British Embassy
Starting monthly salary (): SDG 2,792
Start Date: 1 April 2017
• Please complete the application form in full. Failure to do so may result in a determination that you do not meet the requirements for the position.
• Employees recruited locally by the British Embassy in Post are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Service according to local employment law in Country.
• All applicants must be legally able to work in the country of application with the correct visa/status or work permit.
• Employees who are not eligible to pay local income tax: e.g. certain third-country nationals and spouses/partners of UK diplomats will have their salaries abated by an equivalent amount.
• Reference and security clearances checks will be conducted.
• Any questions you may have about this position will be answered during the interview, should you be invited.
• Information about the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Competency Framework can be found on this link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/civil-service-competency-framework
• Successful candidates not resident in Country will be personally liable for costs and arrangements to relocate, including accommodation and work permits.
• Check your application and attachments before you submit your application, as you will not be able to make any changes once submitted.
• The British Embassy will never ask you to pay a fee or money to apply for a position.