Marketing Business to Business (B2B) Mobile Advance Specialist
OPERATION: Zain Sudan
JOB GROUP: Commercial
LOCATION: Khartoum - Sudan
CONTRACT TYPE: Full Time
CLOSING DATE: 13-Jun-2019
The country’s leading operator was established in 1997 and today serves 13.8 million customers as of 31 March 2018, reflecting a market share of 47%. Possessing the country’s most advanced voice and data network, the operator’s network extends to an impressive 90% of the population through a total number of 2,586 network sites. Through constant development of the telecommunications infrastructure and proactive marketing initiatives, Zain remains committed to offering customers in Sudan the most dynamic products and services. The foundation of Zain Sudan’s achievements lies in the company’s ability to inspire its employees to deliver the best and most imaginative services at every level. With an energetic and inspired predominantly Sudan workforce, the company is committed to employing high caliber people as well as nurturing the finest Sudan talent. With a strong human resources and training program that develops and nurtures leaders in the workplace, the company has consistently opened new doors for its dedicated staff. For more on Zain Sudan please visit www.sd.zain.com
The primary responsibilities of the person holding this position is to manage the ideas for all existing B2B segment mobile products. This job responsibility lies under managing all related KPI’s (returnees & Churn - besides active base- airtime revenue –iom revenue ) . It also involves developing profitable new products/services from concept to product launch. Moreover, this person will be responsible to understand and address customers’ needs and plans as well as any post launch issues.
If you hold this position , your main responsibilities will be :
· Participate in introducing and designing enterprise business strategy & roadmap with executive stakeholder.
· Work closely with the cross functional team to deliver roadmap, Team will include Technology, Commercial, Finance, Legal , regularity ...exct Identify market best practices and insights relevant to product portfolio.
· Strong understanding of Salesforce and be able to demonstrate end-to-end management of lead to sale cycles.
· Prepare the business requirements document for all new products and services developed by the segments.
· Market Intelligence: be the expert on the competition and how to let them irrelevant
· Monitor monthly, quarterly and statistical reports against budget/business case on sold/activated/new additions/revenues of enterprise
· Monitor success & progress of new products based on factors such as market appealing, serviceability; cost, profitability, penetration & growth opportunities...
· Prepare value proposition for all Mobile (voice and Data )packages and promos in line with sales recommendations, market research and customer feedback.
· Monitor all new Mobile (voice and Data ) products life cycles and profitability
· To create and develop internal and external awareness for all existing Mobile products and services for B2B segment
· Accountable for budgeted KPI’s (new customers MOU & revenue)
· Develop product positioning, messaging, and other marketing and sales assets for each assigned product(s)
· Manage and coordinate with sales department on commission scheme, and continuously monitor direct impact on newly launched customers and value
· To be fully accountable for contributing towards achieving Zain financial goals by acquire high value customers and minimizing churn among enterprise subscribers through developing and launching number of products (voice –data –digital –VAS ) and promotions that address market needs
· Review the feedback from technology and develop the product specification until the project is detailed and the implementation timeline has been agreed
· Provide preliminary assessment on the technical viability of the project
· Produce customer-facing product demos, video, webinars, and other content to increase product adoption and usage
· Manage day-to-day operational matters of CVM campaigns and CMS platform for Segment
· Lead and facilitate product positioning trainings for Sales, Service, and Support teams
· Responsible for the security, Confidentiality & Integrity, of all information assets within his/her responsibilities in accordance with the company’s Information Security Policies.
· B.Sc. in Business Administration , Economics or any other relevant field , you ideally required to have MBA or any professional Marketing/ Business
· Certification with minimum three years of experience in relevant field.
· As professional marketer you will be expected to have good knowledge of current best practices of Marketing methods and approaches and sound knowledge of current best practice methodologies around product development, business analysis, market research methods and approaches.
· Mobile Telecommunications product/market knowledge is advance.
You are also required to have the following soft skills :
· Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in both Arabic & English language.
· Customer oriented and has excellent Interpersonal skills (communication, negotiation, etc...)
· Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office.
· Demonstrated creative and effective problem solving skills.
· Solid presentation skills including the ability to explain complex technologies and product features.
· Flexible and accepts changes.
· Has an open mind about solutions.
· Knowledge of customers and competitive marketing programs, which is used to develop effective marketing programs and messages
To Apply for this job please click on the link below: