Ø Year of experience: (>5) years of experience in a related position, Preferred in pharmaceutical Industries
Ø Academic qualifications: B.Sc. degree in Pharmacy, Preferred M.Sc. degree
Ø Functional competencies:
1. Analysis & Troubleshooting
3. Good Knowledge in machine and materials
4. Planning and organizing
Ø Behavioral competencies
1. Coaching & Mentoring
3. Decision Making
4. Follow-up & Coordination
Ø Roles & responsibilities:
1. Manages the day-to-day operations of the section by providing guidance, encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
2. Manages the effective achievement of objectives by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff in order to maximize subordinate performance.
3. Participates in the development and implementation of section policies, processes and procedures to ensure all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled
4. Monitors and inputs manufacturing and shipping plans and accordingly sets actions plans for optimal utilization and efficiency.
5. Troubleshoots and investigates complex manufacturing issues, incidents and reliability problems on the production line, and rearranges work plans and resources accordingly to ensure continuity of operations.
6. Reviews the manufacturing plan on a regular basis to ensure compliance with the annual plan and production target.
7. Monitors and follow sup on production KPIs and work plans to ensure that the approved target is met
8. Monitors the execution of the budget on a regular basis to ensure alignment with the approved set budget
9. Recommending training needs of subordinates and evaluating the outcomes of training courses in coordination with the concerned human resources personnel.
Please send your C.V to email@example.com Maximum 31th May, 2019.