Embassy of India, Khartoum
Applications are invited for the post of Clerks in the Embassy of India, Khartoum. Following are the eligibility criteria:
1. Candidates should be Legal resident of Sudan with valid documents, including work authorization issued by the Government of the Republic of the Sudan.
2. Candidate should be in good mental and physical health.
3. Minimum Qualification is Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (1st level university degree).
4. Proficiency in Computer skills and English typing are must.
5. Fluency in English & Arabic both in reading, writing and speaking.
6. Age: At the time of appointment between 20 – 35 years
7. Pay at the beginning will be US$ 540/- with yearly increment of US16/- per year initially. The early increment will increase as the service accumulates (US$ 540 – 1 6 – 780 – 23 – 1010 – 30 – 1310)
8. Selected candidate(s) will be given desk job which includes typing work/ maintenance of files & records/ accounts/ protocol/ Receptionist and any other similar work assigned by Embassy from time to time.
Interested candidates are required to submit their applications with copies of all relevant documents to the;
Head of Chancery, Embassy of India, Alamarat Street No. 1, Block 12 DH, Plot No.2, Khartoum within 30 days from the date of this advertisement between 08:30 to 15:00 hrs (Sunday to Thursday).