Pharmaland Pharmaceuticals is expressing the interest to hire competent candidate to fulfil the following position.
Job title: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
This position is responsible for assisting the Engineering Manager and Engineer Department in all
activities and also for the mechanical integrity program. The Mechanical Engineer will support and
participate in the Responsible Care Program to ensure safe working conditions.
· Utilized Lean Techniques and Tools to coordinate/plan operation, maintenance, and repair activities to obtain optimum performance of personnel, machines and equipment. This included developing an overall Maintenance Strategy Decision Tree to determine the most effective means of Reliability which included Condition Based Monitoring, Predictive Maintenance, Preventative Maintenance and Time Based Maintenance.
· Facilitated and Lead Multiple Lean Events to reduce waste, introduce new processes and improve equipment performance.
· Conducted Root Cause Failure Analysis on Major Failures or Downtime Events
· Ensured a safe work environment
· Managed the maintenance budget process and provided performance data to the budgeting process
Key skills for maintenance engineers
· An ability to work well under pressure.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Relevant technical knowledge.
· Problem-solving skills.
· Efficiency and organization.
· Team working skills.
· Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering.
· At least4 years Industry maintenance experience.
· AUTO CAD programing knowledge.
· Supervisory experience in an industrial environment.
Please send your CV within one week to the following Email Maximum 2019/10/20. Write the job title in email subject.